Inspired Wellness

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

6 week Transformation!



As you can see from the 6 week transformation the changes are noticeable. More definition in the chest, abs, traps, upper back and triceps. The waist has gone down and you can even tell a little bit in the face.

As I stated in my previous post these last 3 weeks have not been the best. But the one thing I did keep constant was my exercise and intensity and even though my eating habits were not great (not horrible either) I was still able to maintain results. I did not do anything crazy either I ate reasonably and exercised consistently and as you can see in 6 weeks time my body is transforming. The changes are not drastic but you can notice a difference.

I am still going strong, these next 3 weeks I am going to step it up so lets see how that goes!

I have a few clients taking measurements this week so we see how their transformations are going!

No comments:

Post a Comment